The zone is a state of mind where you are so focused you shut out everything except for the task at hand. Your creative juices are flowing and you lose all sense of time. When you get into your zone, you seem to be in another world where everything seems to be working in your favor and hurdles, if any, are simple to overcome. The main question is how do you get into the zone?
How you get into the zone
- Do you have a special routine or ritual that you follow?
- Is it based on a schedule?
- Is it based on location?
- Is it based on music?
For some people, it doesn’t take long to get into the zone. For others, the process seems a bit random. It takes a long time to get into the zone. One of the biggest challenges we face is being interrupted. Dragging us out of our zone and back into reality. How do you deal with interruptions?
Ways to get back into the zone
- Restart the process from the beginning
- Review what you’ve done during your last session
- Take a break, the zone won’t be back for days
I’m interested in your ideas.
- How do you get into the zone?
- How do you stay in the zone?
- Do you have different zones for different kinds of tasks?