Some people think all you have to do is post frequent status updates on Facebook in order to develop your web presence. While it may be possible to use Facebook to get onto page one of your search engine results for a brand name or a unique name, that doesn’t mean you’re going to compete for other categories in your industry. In order to develop your Web Presence you need to spend more time sharing information on other Social Media.
There’s more than Facebook:
- LinkedIn (Sharing with your professional networks)
- Twitter (Sharing in 140 chars or less)
- Social Bookmarking (Sharing websites or pages you really like)
- Blogs – (Share useful information or insights with others)
- Comments on Blogs – (Having an opinion helps others know who you are)
- Flickr – (Sharing your pictures)
- YouTube – (Sharing Videos)
- Collaboration on Projects
Do you agree or disagree?
Start today, make a comment.