It’s January, the beginning of a new year. It’s the time of year when many people all over the world reflect on their achievements; what they did or meant to accomplish.
They talk about making New Year’s Resolutions. For a month they talk of dreams, goals and plans to achieve those goals.
Before you go making any resolutions yourself, make sure you have proper focus.
What you should know:
- My Vision – Where I want to be.
- My Mission – Who I am and the goals to help achieve my Vision.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I have a clear Vision of where I want to be?
- Do I still believe in my Vision?
- Have I written down my Vision?
- Have I developed a Mission statement?
- Will my Mission help me achieve my Vision?
- Are my Resolutions in-line with my Mission?